Apricot coconut bitesPrep time: 15 minutes
Ingredients:½ cup (75g) dried apricots
½ cup (50g) fresh (medjool) dates, seeds removed
½ cup (30g) dessicated coconut
3 scoops EleCare® Vanilla
1 tablespoon coconut oil
|Fat, total (g)||4.5|
|Fat, saturated (g)||3.7|
|Carbohydrate, total (g)||8|
- Place all ingredients into a food processor.
- Process into a coarse crumb texture.
- Roll into 2cm balls. If mixture does not come together, add another ½–1 tablespoon of coconut oil and process again.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Coconut oil goes hard in cool temperatures; if necessary warm it slightly before measuring.