Chocolate browniePrep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes + cooling time
Ingredients:1 x 410g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
6 scoops EleCare® Vanilla
½ cup (50g) fresh (medjool) dates, seeds removed
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup brown rice flour
4 egg replacers
|Fat, total (g)||1.2|
|Fat, saturated (g)||0.5|
|Carbohydrate, total (g)||13|
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Line a 20cm square baking tray with two lengths of tray-width baking paper layed crossways with some overhang at each end to help lift brownies out when cooked.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the baking tray and tap tray gently on the bench to flatten it out.
- Bake for 30 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes, then lift out and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into 16 squares and dust with a little icing sugar to serve.