Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes +
2 tablespoons ground rice
1 cup water
2 teaspoons sugar
3 scoops EleCare®
|Fat, total (g)||2|
|Fat, saturated (g)||0.9|
|Carbohydrate, total (g)||10|
- Place ground rice and water into a small saucepan and stir until boiling.
- Simmer gently for 30 seconds. Remove from heat, stir in sugar and allow to cool.
- Stir in EleCare®. Serve as needed, or cover and store in the fridge for up to 2 days
- For Pear Custard: Stir 1/4 drained chopped canned pears into about 1/3 of custard mixture
. ForApple Custard: Stir 1/4 cup apple purée into about 1/3 of custard mixture . ForBanana Custard: Fold sliced banana through the cooled custard mixture just before serving.
- Check with your doctor or dietitian to ensure these fruits are appropriate.